Blanton Elementary

Church of the Good Shepherd started in the Blanton Elementary School cafeteria in 1957. Over the years, our partnership has varied but currently we offer both an Art Club and a Girl’s Club at different times for 4th - 6th graders. We try to take the command “love thy neighbor” seriously, so it's a joy to have this neighborhood connection.